Sandi

Sandi

The Jewish Onslaught - the paradox of anti-semitism

The Jewish Onslaught: Despatches from the Wellesley Battlefront - Tony Martin

"The paradox of anti-Semitism is that it is invariably up to the Jews to explain away the charges. The anti-Semite simply has to make them." - Jack Bruce.

***

I have put this book on my Fiction shelf because that's what it is, but you, dear reader, if you are one who peers around corners, sees prophecy in myth and has a little mirror mounted on your monitor in the office, you might disagree.

The book is an anti-semitic, conspiracy theory that will appeal to neo-Nazis, KKK, Nation of Islam and those who think that the Professors Texe Marrs, K MacDonald et al are correct in their pseudo-factual diatribes that Jews are indeed responsible for just about all the ills in the world and have plans to take it over! If you firmly believe that the famously fake Protocols of the Elders is up there with the Bible and that the history of the Holocaust has been greatly exaggerated if not entirely made up; if you 5 star Mein Kampf without even reading it; if like David Icke you believe that Jews might really be alien giant lizards with evil global domination plans, then order it quickly, this book is for you.

If you really aren't that sort of person and prefer to view life through a clear glass lens, then instead you might really enjoy, not to mention find informative, Jon Ronson's 'Them', an investigative, but humorous debunking of conspiracy theorists, religious fundamentalists of many stripes and colours and world-domination power groups.

I wish there was a bomb rating, something lower than a half-star anyway.

I read this book in Dec. 1993, that was a while ago! I am not necessarily current with my reviews ;-)>/i>

Source: http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/45017137